Manpower are working with an FMCG business, based in Goole, to recruit Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians on a permanent basis.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, with the following shifts on a rolling week by week basis:
Weekend overtime is voluntary.
Salary of Circa £45k inc shift allowance
The successful Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will:
- Provide electrical/electronic and mechanical support for the site
- Identify and execute maintenance improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Strive towards a world-class maintenance organisation on site by continually improving OEE of all production lines
- Address quality issues through technical solutions
- Improving the standards of maintenance workmanship
- Supervise and direct apprentices as required
- Maintain, calibrate, repair, and set-up all machinery, equipment and plant services within the mechanical and electrical scope of the Maintenance Department
The successful Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- Have completed a full apprenticeship
- Have significant demonstrable experience post apprenticeship
- Be multi-skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Ability to read and interpret, design, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical drawings
- Be proactive, and driven by Continual Improvement.
- Challenge the status quo by offering ideas to make things better, faster and with value creation in mind
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online with your most up to date CV and contact details.